Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Slow Updates

This is really more of an apology to myself than anyone else, as I do not believe I really have anyone who actively reads this here blog, but I haven't been keeping up to date on the blogging lately. Mostly it's just because I've been too lazy to write anything and I definitely need to break out of that habit.

Though I have been doing a few other things lately. Finnegans Wake was on a temporary hiatus as I was working my way through the game Red Dead Redemption for Xbox 360. I used to be a really heavy gamer and had shelved it as of late due to various reasons but have finally taken it up again. I won't be quite as absorbed as I used to, I can't fund that sort of habit anymore, but I do plan on trying to play more often.

With all that said, I'm thinking of maybe writing up a small review about the game, I'm pretty much finished up with the storyline now and all I have left are the small side stories and numerous challenges if I want to 100% the game which I would like to try and accomplish.

I also recently finally saw the new Tron: Legacy movie and have some thoughts on where they might be going with the series after this one. I assume they are going to be making a third movie and I have good reason for believing so and I might also do a writeup on that as well. There will be spoilers so if you are actually reading this just be warned.

And with that I bid you farewell and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment