Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Neglect is Such a Dirty Habit

I write these types of posts pretty often, I leave blogging alone for awhile as I become more acquainted with other aspects of my life but I inevitably come back to it for one reason or another. Mostly, I like to try and post something occasionally just so that the blog doesn't seem stale.

Anyway, much of what I have planned for the future of Reality Grounded is still in planning stages or ready to go but I just don't quite have the time to focus on it all yet.

See, I'm getting married in less than three months and if you've ever been married you know what sort of stresses that can bring about. Thankfully most of what needs to be done is done at this point, there still are some things for the wedding that need a little work here and there but not much.

I started a new quick blog on Tumblr that you can check out though in the meantime while Reality Grounded is slow, http://fucknodubstep.tumblr.com - it's something I just started, I really just post videos from YouTube of dubstep songs and then the Top YouTube Comment below the video. It's really just for fun and is extremely easy to manage (note: not so damn time consuming) so check it out.

Cacao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment